Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionIT Compliance and Controls offers a structured architectural approach, a 'blueprint in effect,' for new and seasoned executives and business professionals alike to understand the world of compliance?from the perspective of what the problems are, where they come from, and how to position your company to deal with them today and into the future.
- Author BiographyJames J. DeLuccia IV, CIA, CISA, CISSP, enables organizations to leverage information, technology, and control environments to create competitive advantage and optimize business performance. A recognized expert on risk management, security, and compliance, he provides assurance and advisory services to companies worldwide. DeLuccia, an architect and contributor for international standards and frameworks, provides regular contributions to the PCI and compliance body of knowledge. He holds dual bachelor degrees in information systems and risk management, and an MBA in finance.
- Author(s)James J. DeLuccia
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/04/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.