All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have guide for the advancing technology professional who is looking to move up into a supervisory role, and is ideal for newly-promoted IT managers who needs to quickly understand their positions. It offers information on managing an IT department in a corporate environment. It focuses on Web 2.0 ideas and how they impact organizations.
- Author BiographyBill Holtsnider is an experienced writer, educator, and software professional with more than 26 years of experience working in the computer industry. His IT expertise includes working in such diverse areas as stock portfolio management, identity management, and software development. He is the author of six books and a wide range of technical and marketing documentation. Brian D. Jaffe is a seasoned veteran in the IT community. As an IT professional, he has worked for several Fortune 500 companies including Bristol-Myers Squibb, Time Warner, Philip Morris, and The Interpublic Group of Companies. Currently he is Senior Vice President for Global IT at McCann Worldgroup in New York City, one of the country's leading advertising agencies. His articles have appeared in Computerworld, InfoWorld, eWeek, and The New York Times.
- Author(s)Bill Holtsnider,Brian D. Jaffe
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication09/11/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures, charts, graphs
- Weight800 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.