All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- Author(s)Mark Ballow
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAllergy and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight323 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction. Clinical Use of Intravenous Immune Serum Globulin as Replacement Therapy in Patients with Primary Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Current Status of Intravenous Immunoglobulin in Preventing or Treating Neonatal Bacterial Infections. The Potential Use of Monoclonal Antibodies as Therapeutic Modalities in Neonatal Infection. Immune Deficiencies in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia and Multiple Myeloma. IVIG in the Treatment of Children with Acute and Chronic Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and the Autoimmune Cytopenias. IVIG Therapy in Neonatal Isoimmune Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Alloimmunization Thrombocytopenia. The Clinical Efficacy of IVGG in Kawasaki Disease. The Immunoregulatory Effects of IVIG in Kawasaki Disease and Other Autoimmune Diseases. The Uses of Intravenous Immune Serum Globulin in the Management of Patients with Antiphospholipid Antibodies and Recurrent Pregnancy Losses. The Use of Intravenous Gamma Globulin in Neurologic Diseases. Use of IV gg in the Management of Asthma. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.