All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful, comprehensive and authorised look at the philosophy and designs of Iain Oughtred.
- Author BiographyNic Compton was deputy editor and then editor of Classic Boat from 1996 to 2000. Since then, he has travelled the world as a freelance writer/photographer. He was editor of the Official Book of the America's Cup Jubilee (Notre Voie, 2002) and has written three books: Sailing Solo, Sailboats and The Great Classic Yacht Revival.
- Author(s)Nic Compton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/05/2009
- GenreWater Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThomas Reed Publications
- Content NoteColour photography throughout plus design plans
- Weight940 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.