All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for a delicious celebration of the world's most luscious dessert - ice cream. From semifreddo to gelato, granita to sorbet, icy desserts are a favourite amongst the young and old. This book delves into the cool world of ice cream, exploring classic flavours like vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.
- Author BiographyPippa Cuthbert and Lindsay Cameron Wilson met in London's famous Books for Cooks. Since then they have worked together on magazines, websites and books. Pippa was born in New Zealand but her degrees in nutrition and food science led her to London where she works as a food stylist, caterer and recipe developer. Lindsay is from eastern Canada. Her love of writing and her passion for food led her to cookery school and then a degree in journalism. She works as a food writer, recipe tester and stylist.
- Author(s)Lindsay Cameron Wilson,Pippa Cuthbert
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/10/2012
- Content Note80 colour photos
- Width178 mm
- Height228 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.