All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the science and technology of frozen dessert production and quality. It explores the entire scope of the industry, from the chemical, physical, engineering and biological principles of production to distribution of the finished product.
- Author BiographyH. Douglas Goff is a Professor of Food Science at the University of Guelph, Canada. He has been teaching and conducting research in ice cream science and technology for more than 30 years. Richard W. Hartel is a Professor of Food Engineering in the Department of Food Science at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA. He has over 20 years of experience working on the structural attributes of ice cream.
- Author(s)H. Douglas Goff,Richard W. Hartel
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/01/2013
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white tables, biography
- Weight871 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement7th ed. 2013
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.