All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionEirikur Bergmann explains the exceptional case of Iceland's fantastical boom, bust and rapid recovery after the Crash of 2008 and explores the lessons for the wider EU crisis and for over-reaching economies that over-rely on financial markets.
- Author BiographyEirikur Bergmann is Professor of Politics and Director of Centre for European Studies at Bifrost University, Iceland. He is a leading expert on Iceland's political economy and has published several books and many articles on Iceland's foreign relations. In 2010 he was elected onto Iceland's Constitutional Council, which had the task of writing a new constitution for the young republic.
- Author(s)Eirikur Bergmann
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.