All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book chronicles the roller--coaster ride of Steve Jobs from the despair of repeated failures to the triumph of iPod and Toy Story and his monumental clash with Disney. Lightning never strikes twice, but Steve Jobs has, transforming modern culture first with the Macintosh and more recently with the iPod.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY S. YOUNG, one of the founding editors of MacWorld magazine, first met Steve Jobs in 1983. He is the author of the classic unauthorized biography Steve Jobs: The Journey Is the Reward. Young began his career as a reporter with the Los Angeles Herald--Examiner, and, after MacWorld, wrote for The Hollywood Reporter and worked for Forbes in the 1990s as its contributing editor from Silicon Valley, writing profiles and business pieces, including a very influential profile of Microsofta s Steve Balmer. In 1997, he cofounded Forbes.com. Young is'also the author of'Forbes Greatest Technology Stories (Wiley). He lives in northern California. WILLIAM L. SIMON is coauthor of Kevin Mitnicka s The Art of Deception and The Art of Intrusion, both published by Wiley, as well as the award--winning author of more than twenty other books.'He lives in Rancho Santa Fe, California.
- Author(s)Jeffrey S. Young,William L. Simon
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/05/2005
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date19/10/2012
- Weight682 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.