All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand and easy-to-implement method for creating new ideas and new products This book blows the lid off the so-called idea gurus by demystifying the creation of great new innovations. It offers readers a way to look at their company's existing products and services in order to transform them into new ideas.
- Author BiographySTEVE RIVKIN, former executive vice president of Trout & Ries, Inc., founded his own marketing consultancy in 1989. His clients include Kraft Foods, Johnson & Johnson, and Tiffany & Co. He is the coauthor with Jack Trout of three books on marketing strategy: Differentiate or Die (Wiley), The Power of Simplicity, and The New Positioning. FRASER SEITEL has been a communications counselor, lecturer, TV commentator, and teacher for thirty years and is a prominent public relations author. His book, The Practice of Public Relations, is the world's number one textbook, used by more than 300,000 students at 200 colleges and universities. In 2000, PRWeek named Seitel one of the 100 most distinguished public relations professionals of the century. Contact the authors at www.IdeaWiseGuys.com
- Author(s)Fraser P. Seitel,Steve Rivkin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight520 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £22.00Trending at £27.89
- £39.99Trending at £42.17
- £13.85Trending at £15.50
- £8.81Trending at £14.94
- £20.45Trending at £21.06
- £7.86Trending at £8.05
- £12.88Trending at £13.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.