All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn title page, the I' in Ideas appears as a light bulb.
- Author BiographyMary McMahon is a senior lecturer in the School of Education at The University of Queensland. Her particular interests are the career development of children and adolescents, and the application of constructivist approaches to career counselling and assessment. She is especially interested in qualitative career assessment. Mary is the author of a number of books, book chapters, and refereed journal articles. Wendy Patton is Executive Dean of the Faculty of Education at Queensland University of Technology. She has published extensively in the area of career development, including articles, book chapters, conference papers, and a number of co-authored book and co-edited books. She is currently on the editorial advisory boards of a number of national and international career development journals and the Series Editor of the Career Development Series with Sense Publishers.
- PublisherAustralian Academic Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBowen Hills, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAustralian Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight667 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byMary McMahon,Wendy Patton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.12Trending at £11.59
- £19.99Trending at £20.27
- £9.12Trending at £9.97
- £13.21Trending at £14.88
- £30.00Trending at £33.85
- £12.47Trending at £17.46
- £8.99Trending at £10.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.