All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with creative examples and encouraging words, this book reveals what you need to know to become an accomplished sketch-journalist. It also includes tips on choosing a subject, sketching from life, layouts, lettering, covers and more.
- Author BiographySuzanne McNeill constantly tests, experiments and invents something new and exciting. Suzanne is the woman behind Design Originals, a publishing company dedicated to all things fun and creative. She is a designer, artist, columnist, TV personality, publisher, art instructor, author and lover of everything hands-on. She was the 2011 winner of the Craft and Hobby Association's Industry Achievement Award.
- Author(s)Suzanne McNeill
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight290 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £1.99Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £9.50Trending at £9.95
- £10.23Trending at £16.82
- £12.86Trending at £13.66
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.