All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an approach to the topic of ideas of and for Europe - historical concepts of Europe, Europe as seen from its peripheries and from outside, concepts of European identity, European memorial culture and reflections on Europe's prospects - and is of special interest to anyone concerned with questions of European identity.
- Author BiographyTeresa Pinheiro is a professor at the Institute for European Studies at Chemnitz University of Technology. She has written extensively on the field of Iberian cultural studies and the history of the concept of Europe. Beata Cieszynska is a researcher and the president of the International Society for Iberian-Slavonic Studies, CompaRes. Her current interests are centred on expanding the Iberian-Slavonic research field in Europe and, in particular, on foundational myths in Portuguese and Polish thought. Jose Eduardo Franco is a researcher and the director of the Centre for Lusophone and European Literatures and Cultures at the University of Lisbon. He has authored many books on the histories of the Portuguese and European cultures, with special interest in anti-Jesuit myths and concepts of Europe in the Lusophone cultures.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Weight1050 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byBeata Cieszynska,Jose Eduardo Franco,Teresa Pinheiro
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.