All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides a system that can be used in the analysis of the predictions that social and behavioural scientists can make from non-experimental and experimental data. It draws on examples from criminology, demography, epidemiology, social psychology and sociology as well as economics.
- Author BiographyCharles F. Manski is Board of Trustees Professor of Economics at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Charles F. Manski
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note7 line illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £26.68Trending at £27.22
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £7.43Trending at £8.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.