All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToo many new products fail. New products which are hard to differentiate from existing products won't capture the customer's imagination. The failure is due to a poor understanding of customers' needs. Companies need to take a radical approach to identifying customers' real needs, and this book demonstrates innovative ways to achieve this.
- Author BiographyAuthor Keith Goffin: Keith was previously Director of Graduate Programs at Stuttgart Institute of Management and Technology and has lectured in Italy, Paris, Australia and Malaysia. With substantial industrial experience gained at Hewlett-Packard, he regularly acts as a consultant on innovation management to well-known organisations including Kellogg's, ICL, HSBC and Rank-Xerox. Author Fred Lemke: Fred is founder of Hidden Needs Business Consulting and acts as a management consultant for international companies such as Sony, BASF, and Bosch. His business experience was in the financial services sector, in marketing and business analysis. He has conducted research projects on the automotive industry in Germany, the pharmaceutical sector in the UK, design in Italy and projects for the European Commission (Brussels).
- Author(s)Fred Lemke,Keith Goffin,Ursula Koners
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight589 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £42.10
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £12.89Trending at £15.46
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £26.57Trending at £28.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.