All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublished to coincide with the exhibition Identity: Eight Rooms, Nine Lives at Wellcome Collection, Identity and Identification is a challenging exploration of the philosophical, biological, historical and socio-political issues underlying our conception of self and identity.
- Author BiographyThe Wellcome Trust was established in 1936 and is the UK's largest non-governmental source of funds for biomedical research, and is the most diverse biomedical research charity in the world.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing Ltd
- Content Note206 b&w & colour illustrations
- Weight1066 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byChris Wilkinson,Ken Arnold,Mick Gordon
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.