Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £27.49+ £11.95 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by bonzer_buys
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £9.03
- £8.66Trending at £8.88
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.97
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £7.25Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis study is divided into three parts: the classical tradition; Althusser and after; and modern debates. It includes chapters on class consciousness, ideology and utopia, and the epistemology of sociology, looking at the work of Georg Lukas, Karl Mannheim and Lucien Goldman respectively.
- Author(s)Terry Eagleton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/1994
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleLongman Critical Readers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width137 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.