All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary collection of essays on idolatry, including both historical and theoretical contributions, shows that the concept of idolatry is helpful for all who study the ways that people interact with and conceive of the things around them.
- Author BiographyJosh Ellenbogen is Assistant Professor of History of Art and Architecture at University of Pittsburgh. Aaron Tugendhaft teaches philosophy and history of religions at the Gallatin School, New York University. He was guest curator of the 2008 exhibition Idol Anxiety at the Smart Museum of Art in Chicago.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication18/07/2011
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAaron Tugendhaft,Josh Ellenbogen
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.