All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduction Jeffrey R. Di Leo and Walter R. Jacobs, Place, Pedagogy, Politics: Reflections on Contemporary Classroom Reconfigurations Section 1: The Politics of Pedagogical Space 1. Henry Giroux, The Politics of Public Pedagogy 2. Stanley Aronowitz, Education, Social Class, and the Sites of Pedagogy 3.
- Author BiographyJeffrey R. Di Leo, Assistant Professor of English and Philosophy at the University of Houston-Victoria, is editor of the journal Symploke. Walter R. Jacobs is Assistant Professor of Social Sciences at the University of Minnesota General College.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/09/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Di Leo,Walter Jacobs
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.