All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with recipes and stories, this book intends to introduce many people to food as life, as only the Ikarians know it. It also features a 101-year-old weaver - the best on the island - and reveals the combinations of herbs that he cooks with and that he believes give him life.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author DIANE KOCHILAS divides her time between New York, Athens, and her family's ancestral island, Ikaria, where she and her husband, Vasilis Stenos, run the Glorious Greek Kitchen cooking school. She has written 18 books on Greek cuisine. Her latest book, The Country Cooking of Greece, was hailed by the Virtual Gourmet as her masterpiece and the Best Cookbook of 2012. She lives in Athens and New York City.
- Author(s)Diane Kochilas,Vassillis Stenos
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2014
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Note50 full colour photographs
- Weight1179 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.