Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.44Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by inca_books
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA powerful story of revolution, love and intense rivalry set in 1870 during the four-month siege of Paris.
- Author BiographyMatthew Plampin was born in 1975 and lives in London. He completed a PhD at the Courtauld Institute of Art and now lectures on nineteenth-century art and architecture. He is the author of two previous novels, The Street Philosopher and The Devil's Acre.
- Author(s)Matthew Plampin
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemap (black and white)
- Weight280 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £8.36Trending at £8.93
- £4.94Trending at £8.44
- £2.99Trending at £3.15
- £3.59Trending at £3.79
- £4.50Trending at £8.99
- £4.73Trending at £5.21
- £5.16Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.