All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCatering specifically for the burgeoning one-off boatbuilding market, this book outlines the advantages and disadvantages of all practical boatbuilding materials, the relevant construction methods and gives advice on building the interiors, fitting engines, electrical systems etc for both sail and powerboats.
- Author BiographyBruce Roberts-Goodson has been a professional yacht designer since 1968. He has sold over 50,000 sets of boat plans and dispenses advice to customers wanting to build or commission one-off boats. Born in Victoria, Australia, Bruce has design offices in Australia, the US and Europe and is the author of several books on boatbuilding, including The Complete Guide to Metal Boats, published by Adlard Coles Nautical.
- Author(s)Bruce Roberts-Goodson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/11/2008
- GenreShips & Waterways: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NotePacked with illustrations and photographs
- Weight1186 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £2.79Trending at £5.26
- £24.00Trending at £25.31
- £14.83Trending at £17.83
- £14.52Trending at £15.42
- £8.39Trending at £10.39
- £18.74Trending at £19.75
- £14.20Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.