CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- Author(s)Carol M. Cram,David Beskeen,Elizabeth Eisner Reding,Jennifer Duffy,Lisa Friedrichsen
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1157 g
- Width235 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Table Of ContentsProductivity Apps for School and Work. Concepts Module 1: Understanding Essential Computer Concepts WINDOWS 10: Module 1: Getting Started with Windows 10. Module 2: Understanding File Management. MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016: Module 1: Getting Started with Microsoft(R) Office 2016. MICROSOFT WORD 2016: Module 1: Creating Documents with Word 2016. Module 2: Editing Documents. Module 3: Formatting Text and Paragraphs. Module 4: Formatting Documents. MICROSOFT EXCEL 2016: Module 1: Getting Started with Excel 2016. Module 2: Working with Formulas and Function. Module 3: Formatting a Worksheet. Module 4: Working with Charts. INTEGRATION: Module 1: Integrating Word and Excel. MICROSOFT ACCESS 2016: Module 1: Getting Started with Access 2016. Module 2: Building and Using Queries. Module 3: Using Forms. Module 4: Using Reports. INTEGRATION: Module 2: Integrating Word, Excel and Access. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2016: Module 1: Creating a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016. Module 2: Modifying a Presentation. Module 3: Inserting Objects into a Presentation. Module 4: Finishing a Presentation. INTEGRATION: Module 3: Integrating Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016: Module 1: Getting Started with Email. Module 2: Managing Information Using Outlook.
- Author BiographyMs. Elizabeth Eisner Reding has authored numerous books for Delmar and Course Technology on a variety of software programs, including Adobe(R) Photoshop, Microsoft(R) Office, and Microsoft(R) Publisher. Living in New Mexico with her husband, Ms. Reding spends her free time grilling, water gardening, road and mountain biking, and collecting Southwestern art. David W. Beskeen has authored or co-authored numerous computer books since 1992, including more than 25 titles for Course Technology. He has guided readers in mastering PowerPoint(R), Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Windows(R), Livemotion, and other leading proprietary software packages. An expert in applied technology, Mr. Beskeen has a variety of teaching and consulting experience in today's computer technology. Lisa Friedrichsen is a Professor at Johnson County Community College in Overland Park, Kansas, where she teaches database and web development classes. As an author, she has written several prominent Access, Office, and Web related textbooks. Ms. Friedrichsen combines her ability to teach with extensive industry experience to create clear, practical presentations. Ms. Friedrichsen's undergraduate degree is in Engineering from Iowa State University and she has an MBA from Drake University. She worked for a decade at IBM Corporation before becoming a consultant, author, and college professor. Carol M. Cram is the author of more than 35 textbooks on computer applications, business communications, and Internet-related subjects. Ms. Cram was also a long-time faculty member at Capilano College in North Vancouver, where she served as the Convenor of the Executive Support Program, the Program Consultant for Business and Computers in Continuing Education, and an instructor of business and computer-related courses. Jennifer Duffy is a freelance author who lives and works in New Hampshire. She has been writing leading texts for Course Technology for more than ten years and has authored previous editions of MICROSOFT(R) WORD ILLUSTRATED for the popular Office series. Ms. Duffy has worked successfully in the business world as a writer, editor, and public relations liaison. She combines her strong business knowledge and expertise in Word with exceptional writing skills that ensure the clarity of this and each of her other books.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.