All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by one of Japan's most popular artists, this kit provides an instruction book and a sketchbook for illustrating fun and appealing characters and elements that celebrate life.
- Author BiographySACHIKO UMOTO, born in 1970, graduated with a degree in oil painting from Tama Art University (Tokyo). In addition to her work as an illustrator, she also produces animation works for Usagi-Ou Inc. She is the author of An Introduction to Making Illustrations with One Pencil Workbook and An Introduction to Sketching with One Pencil Workbook (both published by MDN Corporation). She dearly loves dogs and Hawaii. Visit her online at http://umotosachiko.com.
- Author(s)Sachiko Umoto
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleIllustration School
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width165 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book and Other merchandise
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.26
- £1.49Trending at £1.90
- £4.49Trending at £5.03
- £5.49Trending at £5.78
- £9.72Trending at £9.88
- £1.85Trending at £3.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.