All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.39
- £2.34Trending at £3.00
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £11.67Trending at £14.87
- £9.50Trending at £9.97
- £10.23Trending at £16.78
About this product
- DescriptionCreated by one of Japan's most popular artists, this book provides detailed and complete instruction for colorful illustrations.
- Author BiographySACHIKO UMOTO, born in 1970, graduated with a degree in oil painting from Tama Art University in Tokyo, Japan. In addition to her work as an illustrator, she also produces animation works for Usagi-Ou Inc. She dearly loves dogs and Hawaii. Visit her online at http://umotosachiko.com.
- Author(s)Sachiko Umoto
- PublisherQuarry Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleIllustration School
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuarry Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width159 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.