CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionNine French artists share their digital designs with graphic artists, photographers, computer graphics designers--all creators of images, whether still or animated. The Photoshop creations within will give you the inspiration--as well as the technical know-how--to create digital illustrations.
- Author BiographyWilliam Rodarmor is an award-winning French literary translator and a former editor at PC World magazine. For the O'Reilly Designer Notebook series he translated Assembling Panoramic Photos, Creating Photomontages with Photoshop, and Illustrations with Photoshop. He lives in Berkeley, California.
- Author(s)William Rodamoor
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication07/01/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations, (some col.)
- Weight422 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.