Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.46Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 1 Feb
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA thought-provoking series that encourages children to deal with feelings, talk about their emotions, and cope with difficult situations.
- Author BiographyLisa Regan is the author of over 200 published titles, mostly for children. She lives in Colchester, UK, with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Lisa Regan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/09/2012
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight269 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Christiane Engel,Mar Villar
Best selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.38Trending at £6.70
- £6.51Trending at £6.61
- £6.54Trending at £7.06
- £6.51Trending at £6.59
- £5.91Trending at £6.17
- £6.36Trending at £6.58
- £8.87Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.