All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOften when people feel stuck, they try to change something about themselves. Authors Ritchey and Axelrod suggest that instead they should learn to see situations in new ways and create new options for relating to others. That process begins with DiSC, an assessment tool that reveals one's style of interaction.
- Author BiographyTom Ritchey has been a teacher, school principal, personnel director, sale and marketing executive, and, for the past ten years, President of Inscape Publishing. Tom combines his practical management experience and his deep knowledge of the behavioral sciences to create effective and memorable learning tools and events for diverse audiences. Alan Axelrod is the author of numerous business, communication, and management books, including the bestsellers Patton on Leadership and Elizabeth I C.E.O.
- Author(s)Alan Axelrod,Tom Ritchey
- Date of Publication01/12/2001
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width61 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.