CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £14.47Trending at £19.98
About this product
- Author(s)Jean-Bernard Martens
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- GenreOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number735
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight866 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2003
- Table Of Contents1. Visual Perception And Linear System Theory. 2. Linear System Theory And Vector Spaces. 3. Color Perception And Colorimetry. 4. Color Management. 5. Psychophysical Measurement And Modelling Of Image Quality. 6. Discrete Periodic Signals And Fourier Transformations. 7. Image Sampling And Interpolation. 8. Spatio-Temporal Characteristics Of The Human Visual System. 9. Optimizing Sampling Structures. 10. Image Quantization. 11. Double-Ended Instrumental Models Of Image Quality. 12. Single-Ended Instrumental Models Of Image Quality. References. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.