All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTen papers by prominent philosophers of science which challenge van Fraassen's thesis from a variety of realist perspectives. Together with van Fraassen's extensive reply, the articles provide a comprehensive picture of the current debate in philosophy of science between realists and anti-realists.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1985
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleScience & Its Conceptual Foundations S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8ill.
- Weight424 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byC. A. Hooker,Paul M. Churchland
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.78
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.18
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.50
- £14.54Trending at £15.21
- £23.93Trending at £24.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.