All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionHow do hearers manage to understand speakers? And how do speakers manage to shape hearers' understanding? Lepore and Stone show that standard views about the workings of semantics and pragmatics are unsatisfactory. They advance an alternative view which better captures what is going on in linguistic communication.
- Author BiographyErnie Lepore is Board of Governors, Professor of Philosophy and an Acting Director of the Center for Cognitive Science at Rutgers. Matthew Stone is Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Center for Cognitive Science at Rutgers.
- Author(s)Ernie Lepore,Matthew Stone
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight608 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.