Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical text covers the imaging techniques and the range of urodynamic problems the trainee and practising urologist is likely to encounter. The book fills a need for an accessible text which provides clear and unambiguous guidelines.
- Author BiographyDr Uday Patel. MB. CLB MRCP FRLR - Consultant Uro-Radiologist at St Georges Hospital & Royal Marsden, London, UK. Expert in urological imaging, as both a practitioner and teacher. Authored books include Handbook of Transrectal Ultrasound & Biopsy of Prostate, Carcinoma of the Kidney and Imaging and Urodynamics of the Lower Urinary Tract.
- Author(s)Uday Patel
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 19 colour illustrations, 43 black & white tables, biography
- Weight285 g
- Width193 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.