All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe thematic focus of this book is the tragic yet inevitable effects of subaltern nationalism. The book covers the systemic challenges that all modern Iranian regimes have faced in establishing a sovereign, developed, democratic, and constitutional nation-state.
- Author BiographyMajid Sharifi is assistant professor in international affairs and government at Eastern Washington University. He has done extensive field research in the political development of Iran and surrounding countries. His research focuses on political and security trends and transformations in the littoral states of Persian Gulf, as well as Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- PrizesWinner of Choice Magazine Outstanding Reference/Academic Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Majid Sharifi
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight681 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.