All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the adaptation of habitus for a universal audience supported the development of a vernacular reading public.
- Author BiographyKatharine Breen is an Assistant Professor of English at Northwestern University.
- Author(s)Katharine Breen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight410 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.49
- £8.90Trending at £9.52
- £8.77Trending at £9.05
- £6.42Trending at £6.94
- £7.65Trending at £8.61
- £4.99Trending at £5.44
- £3.86Trending at £6.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.