All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comparative, cross-cultural study of medieval illustrated histories that engage in a direct, confrontational dialogue with Byzantine historical memory.
- Author BiographyElena N. Boeck is Associate Professor in the Department of the History of Art and Architecture at DePaul University. Her research interests broadly encompass cross-cultural exchange, contestation of established cultural narratives and the function of appropriation in medieval court culture. Her previous publications have explored topics ranging from Byzantine art to Russian engravings in the eighteenth century to the nineteenth-century representation of Byzantium on the Parisian stage.
- Author(s)Elena N. Boeck
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note72 b/w illus. 20 colour illus. 3 maps
- Weight870 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.05Trending at £34.83
- £6.90Trending at £9.21
- £8.77Trending at £11.46
- £11.33Trending at £14.92
- £9.50Trending at £17.03
- £7.29Trending at £7.98
- £6.65Trending at £8.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.