All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses the contradictions whereby Asians have been included in the workplaces and markets of the US nation-state, yet, through exclusion laws and bars from citizenship, have been distanced from the terrain of national culture.
- Author BiographyLisa Lowe is Professor and Chair, Department of Comparative Literature at the University of California, San Diego, and is the author of Critical Terrains: French and British Orientalisms and coeditor (with David Lloyd) of The Politics of Culture in the Shadow of Capital (Duke University Press).
- Author(s)Lisa Lowe
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication21/10/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Weight426 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.