All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe target of this project is to consider cross-border mobility of economic, cultural and historical happenings from a long-term historical perspective. This title breaks down the barriers and leads the readers to go beyond the borders.
- Author BiographyAlpago Alpago, born in Turkey; graduate Diploma and Master Study at the University of Istanbul; since 1994 free journalist; currently (PhD) studies at the Vienna University of Economics and Business; author of several books and publications.
- Author(s)Alpago Alpago
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication17/02/2011
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note99, fig., tables and graphs
- Weight340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.98Trending at £16.70
- £6.23Trending at £6.53
- £10.89Trending at £12.06
- £9.69Trending at £11.09
- £6.95Trending at £8.18
- £11.68Trending at £13.05
- £12.14Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.