All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionImmigration is at the heart of social, cultural and political debate in France. This book examines the assumptions about immigrants and ethnic and national identity through a study of the Maghrebis, especially their political mobilisation from the colonial to the postcolonial period.
- Author BiographyRabah Aissaoui received his PhD from the University of Leeds and is Lecturer in French in the School of Modern Languages at the University of Leicester.
- Author(s)Rabah Aissaoui
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication30/03/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleInternational Library of Migration Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight544 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.