All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExamines immigration statutes and policies and the societal reactions to immigrants in seven industrialized nations.
- Author BiographyJames P. Lynch is professor in the Department of Justice, Law, and Society at American University. Rita J. Simon is University Professor in the Department of Justice, Law, and Society at American University.
- Author(s)James P. Lynch,Rita J. Simon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/05/2003
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight399 g
- Width144 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.