All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.43Trending at £11.61
- £13.21Trending at £14.89
- £30.00Trending at £33.89
- £12.51Trending at £17.48
- £13.50Trending at £15.37
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note83 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight950 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byW. H. Hildemann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1975
- Table Of ContentsTridacnin, a Potent Antigalactan Precipitin from the Hemolymph of Tridacna maxima.- Anti-Galactan Precipitins in the Hemolymph of Tridacna maxima and Limulus polyphemus.- Protectins in Argentine Mollusks: Immunological and Immunochemical Aspects.- Immunologic Significance of Specificities of Cellular Agglutinins of Limulus polyphemus.- Some Specific Aspects of Cell-Surface Recognition by Sipunculid Coelomocytes.- Response of Earthworm Leukocytes to Concanavalin A and Transplantation Antigens.- Recognition Factors of the Crayfish and the Generation of Diversity.- Endosymbiosis and Cellular Tolerance in the Hawaiian Soft Coral Sarcothelia edmondsoni Verrill.- Hard Tissue Tumors of Scleractinian Corals.- The Discriminatory Capacity of Phagocytic Cells in the Chiton (Liolophura gaimardi).- Direct Evidence of Heterolysis of Gorgonian Target Cells.- Immunoincompatibility Reactions in Corals (Coelenterata).- Allogeneic Distinction in Botryllus primigenus and in Other Colonial Ascidians.- Characteristics of Cell-Mediated Immunity and Memory in Annelids.- Specific Rejection of Integumentary Allografts by the Sea Star Dermasterias imbricata.- Preliminary Structural Characterization of Pacific Hagfish Immunoglobulin.- Antibodies against Salmonella and SRBC in Urodele Amphibians: Synthesis and Characterization.- Immunoglobulins in Ranid Frogs and Tadpoles.- Structural Data on Chicken IgA and Failure to Identify the IgA of the Tortoise.- Evolutionary Divergence of Immunoglobulin Constant Region Genes.- Evolution of Conformational Flexibility of Immunoglobulin M.- Relationship between Structure and Function of Lower Vertebrate Immunoglobulins.- Quantitative and Qualitative Aspects of the Antibody Library of Sharks.- Ultrastructure of Hagfish Blood Leucocytes.- Cell Surface Immunoglobulins of Thymus and Spleen Lymphocytes in Urodele Amphibian Pleurodeles waltlii (Salamandridae).- Structure and Immunological Function of Lymphomyeloid Organs in the Bullfrog Rana catesbeiana.- Lymphoid Organs and Amphibian Immunity.- Cellular Aspects of Humoral Immune Responsiveness in Chelydra.- Bursal and Thymic Alloantigen Expression in Lymphoid Tissues of the Chicken.- In Vitro Responses of Urodele Lymphoid Cells: Mitogenic and Mixed Lymphocyte Culture Reactivities.- Transplantation Immunogenetics and Mixed Lymphocyte Culture Reactivities of Partially Inbred Strains of Salamanders (A. mexicanum): Preliminary Studies.- Mitogens as Probes for Studying Temperature Effects on the Development of Immunocompetent Cells in Poikilothermic Vertebrates.- Synergistic and Antagonistic Effects of Mitogens on Proliferation of Lymphocytes from Spleens of Rana pipiens.- Mitogens as Probes of Lymphocyte Heterogeneity in Anuran Amphibians.- Thymic Function in Amphibians.- Phylogenetic Aspects of Hypersensitivity: Immediate Hypersensitivity Reactions in Flatfish.- Immunity in the Developing Amphibian.- Demonstration of an Inverse Relationship between Regenerative Capacity and Oncogenesis in the Adult Frog Rana pipiens.- Polyfunctional Antigen-Binding Specificity in Hapten-Carrier Responses of the Newt Triturus viridescens.- Surface Characteristics of Spleen Cell - Erythrocyte Rosette Formation in the Grass Frog Rana pipiens.- Phylogeny of Functional Humoral Transplantation Immunity: Comparative Studies in Amphibians and Rodents.- Genetic Control of Immune Responses in Chickens.- The Genetics of Chicken 7S Immunoglobulin Allotypes.- Use of the GVH Reaction to Investigate the Regulation of the Humoral Immune Response.- Immune Facilitation of Allograft Survival across Restricted Differences at the H-2 Compex.- Induction of Unresponsiveness to Organ Transplants in Congenic Strains of Rats and Other Mammals.- Many Questions (and Almost No Answers) about the Phylogenetic Origin of the Major Histocompatibility Complex.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.