All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImpact of International Business addresses current challenges and issues posed by the international environment, and provides fresh insights that are pertinent for policy and practice. The book examines various contemporary international business issues from various viewpoints and offers theoretical perspectives and different methodologies.
- Author BiographyHeinz Tuselmann is Professor of International Business and Director of the Centre for International Business and Innovation (CIBI) at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. Heinz is also Chair of the Academy of International Business Stephen Buzdugan is Senior Lecturer in International Political Economy at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. Qi Cao is Research Fellow in International Business at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. David Freund is Senior Lecturer in International Business and Strategy at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. Sougand Golesorkhi is Senior Lecturer in International Business at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAcademy of International Business (UKI) Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight613 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid M. P. Freund,Heinz-Josef Tuselmann,Qi Cao,Sougand Golesorkhi,Stephen Buzdugan
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.