All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first collection of interviews since the bestselling 9-11, a foremost intellectual activist examines crucial new questions of U.S. foreign policy.
- Author BiographyNoam Chomsky is the author of numerous bestselling political works, from American Power and the New Mandarins in the 1960s to Hegemony or Survival in 2003. A professor of linguistics and philosophy at MIT, he is widely credited with having revolutionized modern linguistics. He lives outside Boston, Massachusetts.David Barsamian, founder and director of the award-winning and widely syndicated weekly show Alternative Radio, has authored several books of interviews with leading political thinkers, including Arundhati Roy, Howard Zinn, Edward Said, and especially Noam Chomsky. He lives in Boulder, Colorado.
- Author(s)Institute Professor & Professor of Linguistics (Emeritus) Noam Chomsky
- PublisherHenry Holt & Company Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleAmerican Empire Project
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMetropolitan Books (imprint of Henry Holt & Company)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.79Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.