Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis clear book provides an overview of Ming-Qing China (1368-1912), its last imperial age. As the climax of the traditional era and the harbinger of modern China, Porter argues that imperial China must be explored for its own sake as well as for the insights it provides in understanding contemporary China, and indeed world history writ large.
- Author BiographyJonathan Porter is professor emeritus of history at the University of New Mexico. His books include Tseng Kuo-fan's Private Bureaucracy, All Under Heaven: The Chinese World, and Macau: The Imaginary City. Culture and Society, 1557 to the Present.
- Author(s)Jonathan Porter
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 6 maps, 1 charts
- Weight667 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.