All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the likely effects of this substantial transfer of powers to the Community brought about by the Amsterdam Treaty.
- Author BiographyElspeth Guild is Professor of European Migration Law at the University of Nijmegen. is Reader in Law at University College London Carol Harlow QC,is Professor of Public Law at the LSE.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication05/02/2001
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight657 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byCarol Harlow,Professor Elspeth Guild
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.