Implementing Homeland Security for Enterprise IT by Michael Erbschloe (Paperback, 2003)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows what IT in organizations need to accomplish to implement The National Strategy for the Physical Protection of Critical Infrastructures and Key Assets and The National Strategy to Secure Cyberspace which were developed by the Department of Homeland Security after the terrorist attacks of September 2001.
- Author BiographyMichael Erbschloe an information technology consultant, educator, and author. Michael has also taught and developed technology related curriculum for several universities including the University of Denver, and speaks at conferences and industry events around the world. He has authored hundreds of articles on technology and several books including Information Warfare: How to Survive Cyber Attacks.
- Author(s)Michael Erbschloe
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication26/11/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDigital Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.