All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers tools and techniques for various quality practitioners. This book covers the basics of how to manage for consistently high quality and gives coverage of both simple tools and advanced techniques which can be used in various businesses. It provides guidance on how to use these tools for different situations.
- Author BiographyRon Basu is Director of Performance Excellence Limited and and Intec (UK) Ltd also an Associate Faculty at Henley Management College. Previously he held senior management roles in blue-chip companies like GSK, GlaxoWellcome and Unilever and worked as a Management Consultant with A.T. Kearney.
- Author(s)Ron Basu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/10/2008
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight680 g
- Width165 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.