All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* The overwhelming majority of professional firms price their services by the antiquated hourly billing method, a method with many flaws * This new book demonstrates there is a superior model to price for professional services, a business model change from We sell time, to We sell intellectual Capital.
- Author BiographyRONALD J. BAKER is the author of Professional's Guide to Value Pricing, Sixth Edition; The Firm of the Future; Pricing on Purpose; Measure What Matters to Customers; and Mind Over Matter. He is founder of VeraSage Institute, the leading think tank dedicated to teaching value pricing to professionals around the world.
- Author(s)Ronald J. Baker
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleWiley Professional Advisory Services
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight618 g
- Width159 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.07Trending at £12.61
- £14.51Trending at £15.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.