All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe actionable guide for driving organizational innovation through better IT strategy With rare insight, expert technology strategist Peter High emphasizes the acute need for IT strategy to be developed not in a vacuum, but in concert with the broader organizational strategy.
- Author BiographyPETER A. HIGH is the President of Metis Strategy, a CIO-advisory firm that he founded in 2001. He has been an advisor to many Fortune 500 CIOs. Peter is also the author of World Class IT: Why Businesses Succeed When IT Triumphs, which was named one of the top three IT books of 2009 by CIO Insight, and the number one book to read to be smarter than your boss, according to Baseline magazine. He writes the Technovation column in Forbes, and moderates a popular podcast entitled The Forum on World Class IT, which is available on iTunes. He is a regular contributor to CIO Insight, and he has also written for The Wall Street Journal, CIO, CIO Digest, and Information Week, among other publications. Peter has been the keynote speaker at a vast array of executive conferences and universities in the US, Mexico, the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Canada, China, India, and Australia. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, with degrees in economics and history. Follow Peter on Twitter @WorldClassIT. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)Peter A. High
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/11/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings, figures
- Weight432 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.18Trending at £15.12
- £8.22Trending at £8.52
- £12.84Trending at £13.89
- £11.98Trending at £12.30
- £14.61Trending at £15.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.