All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeuroscientists, cognitive psychologists, and psycholinguists have investigated the implicit and explicit continuum in language development and use from theoretical, empirical, and methodological perspectives. This title addresses these perspectives in an effort to build connections among them and to draw pedagogical implications when possible.
- Author BiographyCristina Sanz is a professor of Spanish applied linguistics, director of the School of Foreign Service & Intensive Spanish Programs, and codirector of the Center for Brain Basis of Cognition at Georgetown University. She is the editor of Mind and Context in Adult Second Language Acquisition, which won the MLA's Kenneth W. Mildenberger Award. Ronald P. Leow is professor of Spanish applied linguistics and director of Spanish language instruction at Georgetown University. He is the coeditor of Little Words: Their History, Phonology, Syntax, Semantics, Pragmatics, and Acquisition.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- Series TitleGeorgetown University Round Table on Languages & Linguistics Series
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCristina Sanz,Ronald P. Leow
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.