All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the inseparability of categories such as gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, class, ability, disability, special needs. This title develops tools for understanding the relationships between schools, subjectivities, and students as learners.
- Author(s)Deborah Youdell
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleInclusive Education: Cross Cultural Perspectives
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight720 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.