Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- Author(s)Ian Barry,Nicolas Stecher
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note150 illustrations
- Weight7541 g
- Width355 mm
- Height420 mm
- Pagination144 pp
- Author BiographyIan Barry is an award-winning artist and industrial designer. He is currently working on The Falcon Ten, a collection of ten unique motorcycles designed, engineered and built by Barry around ten iconic engines. The project explores the concept of the motorcycle, pursuing the highest level of design, craftsmanship, and performance by investigating the history, contemporary application, and latent potential of engineering. His work has been featured in The Los Angeles Times, The New York Times, Architectural Digest, CNBC, and GQ, among others. Nicolas Stecher is a veteran automotive journalist, the former U.S. editor for award winning magazine Intersection, and one of the founding editors of DUB magazine. He is currently the Automotive Editor at Nylon Guys and contributes to Wired, AskMen, Popular Mechanics and Red Bulletin. He is also the Creative Director behind the culture site Lost In A Supermarket.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.